Residents living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia find the specialized care and support they need in our secure, uplifting Generations Memory Care neighborhood.
Generations Memory Care is a state-of-the-art program, balancing person-centered care with innovative techniques that work to rekindle the spark in our residents, helping them communicate with others and be engaged in their daily lives.
Surrounded by a comfortable, familiar and calming environment, our residents thrive from the memory care delivered by our specially trained associates and staff.
Generations Memory Care services include:
- Three delicious, nutritionally balanced meals each day, with special diet plans available
- Healthy snacks available around the clock
- Assistance with activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Medication management
- Access to a licensed nurse 24 hours a day, seven days week
- Daily innovative, research-based programming
- Family education and support groups
- Dedicated Enlight Memory Care manager
Residents of Travanse Living™ at Wheaton also enjoy a variety of amenities, including:
- Choice of private studio or companion suite
- Country kitchen with dining room
- Living rooms
- Multiple gathering rooms for programming
- Family/guest lounge
- Monarch Room, a multisensory environment designed specifically for those with memory loss
- Spa bath for assisted bathing and showering
- Outdoor terrace